The Russian visa application centre in Manchester is operated by VFS Services (UK) Limited, a company to which the Russian Government has delegated the collection of the visa applications. The visa centre is just an intermediary, the final decision on whether you will be granted a visa is taken by the Russian Embassy. The application centre does not:
- do the whole process for you
- fill in the application form for you
- make passport photos
- provide invitations
You should come here once you have completed the following steps:
- Filled in the online visa application form – you have to print it, sign it by hand, and glue a passport-sized photo
- Obtained an invitation for your desired type of visa (tourist/business/private)
Submission of Applications: 08:30 – 13:00; 13:45 – 16:00 Monday to Friday except for official Holidays.
- The Russian visa application centre in Manchester does not have a passport collection facility, therefore your passport will be returned to you via post.
- When you are filling in the online application form, please select the “London Visa Centre” as the location when asked where will you apply. You will still be able to apply in Manchester.